Important: You must download and activate the WooCommerce plugin, before using Caddy.
Installing the Caddy Free version from WordPress.org
- Visit the plugins page within your dashboard and click the ‘Add New’ button.
- Search for ‘Caddy for WooCommerce’.
- Click the install button.
- Click the activate button.
- Find the ‘Caddy’ menu within your dashboard and change your plugin settings.
Installing Caddy Premium Edition
- Download the Caddy free & premium plugins from usecaddy.com.
- Go to your WordPress admin > plugins page > add new page. Click the upload button.
- Upload and activate each plugin one at a time, starting with the free version.
- Find the “Caddy” link in the left navigation bar. Click the Caddy > Licenses page.
- Enter your Caddy premium license that you received in your email after you ordered Caddy.
- Click the save settings button, then click the activate button